A Carolina Girl and Her Boys

Monday, June 25, 2012

It's Simple!!!

Yes, it really is Simple! Well, that is the brand of new skincare products that I decided to try. I had been seeing them everywhere, but wasn't really to sure about them. I got the Moisturizing Facial Wash, the Soothing Eye Balm, and the Cleansing Facial Wipes. First, I want to talk about the Moisturizing Facial Wash. I have tried many kinds and just never really found one that really made me feel like it made a difference. With this one though I immediately liked the way my skin felt. I have some areas that are drier than others and this helped it to balance out. 

Second, I tried the Cleansing Facial Wipes. I have never had any luck whatsoever with these kinds of wipes. I always use them to take my makeup off only to be disappointed by the makeup left behind. These wipes, however, were completely different. It got all of my makeup off and I loved the fresh feeling that I had when I was done. It definitely made me one happy girl.
Finally, the last product I tried is my new best friend. I had been noticing that my left eyelid was really puffy from the lack of sleep I have been experiencing. I decided to give the Soothing Eye Balm a whirl. I used it and it felt kind of cool and weird. Please note if you buy this you pat it into your skin. You DON'T rub it in. Anyway, I didn't expect a huge difference or anything. I really wasn't even sure I would notice anything. When I checked in the mirror later I was literally freaking out. My eyelids were the exact same. It took ALL of the puffiness out of my one eyelid. Yep, I am in love, love, love! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment